Parker's new 2013 Sustainability Report details how our employees are making a meaningful and positive difference today in product innovation, resource conservation, safety and wellness, and community involvement.
“The breadth and scope of Parker’s operations obligates us to ensure our business is conducted in alignment with the best interests of our employees, the environment and the communities we call home,” explained Don Washkewicz, Chairman, CEO and President. “We are inspired by our commitment to meet this responsibility and to make a positive impact on the world around us.”
Parker’s 2013 Sustainability Report highlights the scope and results Parker’s sustainability program, which the company recently strengthened by focusing on the primary points through which we interact with the world around us: People, Products and Planet.
Report highlights include:
- 6% reduction in absolute energy consumption
- 18% reduction in occupational injury rate
- Globalization of our wellness program
- Millions of dollars and thousands of hours of global community support
- The launch of our “Winning with Integrity” program
- The launch of our revised Global Code of Business Conduct
- Completion of Diversity and Inclusion Training for our global management team
- The release of many new and innovative products that reduce environmental impact
The report also features various case studies providing detailed examples of Parker products developed specifically to contribute to the protection of the environment, as well as corporate and employee initiatives to improve sustainability and support the communities in which we live and operate.
View the Parker 2013 Sustainability Report (7.85 MB).