Thanks to a unique design and advanced energy-saving technology, NITROSource nitrogen gas generators use less compressed air to generate more nitrogen than any other N2 generator currently available.
With benefits like substantially lower servicing costs, reduced downtime and longer working life compared to other gas generators, NITROSource offers the most cost-efficient nitrogen supply available — significantly more affordable and safer than traditional delivery methods such as gas cylinders and mini-bulk storage tanks.
NITROSource is food and pharmaceutical safe, in line with European statute (EIGA) and the USA Food & Drugs Administration (FDA Article 21) and Pharmacopeia compliant.
• Energy-saving technology - matches compressed air flow to the nitrogen outlet flow, resulting in less compressed air use, lower energy consumption and reduced operational costs.
• Low-cost maintenance, extensive working life - the carbon molecular sieve, the engine of the generator, delivers nitrogen more efficiently, leading to a very long working life – and major savings on maintenance.
• Five-year extended warranty available - offers the assurance of no unexpected maintenance costs and maximized factory up-time.*
• Provides nitrogen gas of 95% to 99,9995% equivalent nitrogen purity.
• Unique gas quality control system.
• Remote monitoring - enables connection to proprietary remote management and the generator control systems to control and track gas parameters from a central location.
• Easily upgradable supply - simply add extra generators as the application requirement grows.
Appropriate for manufacturers and producers in a wide range of industries
• Food production, processing, storage and packaging - snacks, dairy, grated cheese, milk powder coffee, edible oils.
• Beverage and bottling.
• Pharmaceuticals - primary and secondary manufacturing, centralized laboratory, inert storage and packaging.
• Materials processing - laser cutting, heat treatment and composite manufacturing.
From food and beverage to materials processing to pharmaceutical, NITROSource advanced technology nitrogen generator delivers industry-leading performance resulting in increased productivity, sustainability and profitability for manufacturers and producers.
Watch this video and learn more.
*Subject to terms and conditions. Please contact your local authorized Parker distributor.
This blog was contributed by Phil Green, market development manager, Parker Gas Separation and Filtration Division, EMEA.