As the Internet of Things (IoT) leaps forward, Parker continues to introduce new products rooted in condition monitoring and diagnostics that improve predictive maintenance across numerous industries.
The company’s SensoNODE™ product family has a line-up of new, innovative products to introduce at this year’s Sensors Midwest conference in Rosemont, Ill.
Brand new products
The latest additions to the SensoNODE product line include:
- SCOUT Mobile 3.0, updated new software, increases readability of data and customization of alerts and dashboards. The mobile app also improves ease of exporting measurements.
- A Vacuum sensor, monitors expanding pressure ranges and is ideal for vacuum pump monitoring and detecting system leaks.
- A 4-20mA transmitter that turns any wired sensor into a wireless device, making it easier to monitor any asset.
- Two new Temperature sensors that feature foot and probe designs to better accommodate user applications, the latter designed to determine when a mold tooling application is warmed up and ready to operate.
- A wireless version of Parker’s ServiceJunior™ integrated digital pressure gauge, with minimum/maximum memory capability and graphic display. With a scan rate of 10ms, ServiceJunior CONNECT provides increased accuracy and frequency to diagnostics.
- A High-Strain sensor that features Parker’s durable and energy-efficient electroactive polymer (EAP) strain technology: the stretchable polymer takes accurate measurements while being strained 100% for millions of cycles. SensoNODE High-Strain sensors create new possibilities for industrial, medical and wearable applications:
- Industrial: Elastomer joints and seals, conveyer systems, hydraulic accumulators, linear actuators, mechanical effectors, pneumatic cylinders
- Medical: Physical rehabilitation, monitoring vital functions, gauging motion
- Wearables: Sports, fitness, training, gaming
New accessories too!
New SensoNODE accessories include:
- A wired power supply that gives customers the ability to power wireless sensors, allowing for less maintenance
Having a wide range of products to pick from is central to maximizing efficiency and productivity while driving uptime, says David Shannon, Parker Quick Coupling Division’s business team manager.
“Connecting various motion and control systems and subsystems to each other and out to the Internet is one great way to manage the entire organization. However, that can be a daunting task. Where do you start? Which standard do you follow? How do you avoid overpaying for technology that you don’t need, and how do you keep it secure?”
David Shannon, business team manager, Parker Quick Coupling Division
SensoNODE Gold takes asset monitoring to the cloud
In addition to new Bluetooth-powered solutions, Parker is pushing the limits of condition monitoring and diagnostics further than ever before with the development of its new SensoNODE Gold product line. These cloud-based wireless sensors let you access your asset health information anywhere you have an Internet signal.
With the new SCOUT™ Cloud software downloaded to a mobile device, users can access that information whether on the plant floor or meeting with clients. The cloud-based sensors launch in 2017.
For more product information, please visit our website.
Contributed by Dan Davis, product sales manager for SensoNODE Sensors and SCOUT Software, Parker Hannifin.