Thursday, July 30, 2020 by
How can an extreme duty hydraulic system become smarter? Combine the brawn of Gold Cup® series pumps with the intelligence of Gold Cup - IE's
operational sensors and a fully connected, predictive analysis engine, offering insights into pump performance and operational usage while maximizing up-time and the life cycle of your product.
Gold Cup - IE's intelligence is built-in with on-board sensors monitoring fluid, pressure, temperature and more, analyzing performance and alerting you when there is a risk of failure.
Gold Cup - IE is the perfect solution for jobs that require dependability and where downtime is not an option, including:
- Ship steering/positioning
- Rotary kilns
- AHC cranes
- Replenishing at sea systems (RAS)
- Oil and gas CAPS equipment
- Chemical mixers
- Drill rigs/mining equipment
- Autonomous equipment
Gold Cup - IE will help your Gold Cup pumps and motors work harder, smarter, and longer.
For example, Gold Cup - IE's predictive analytics can shorten downtime by enabling:
- Proactive responses - predict pump failures before they happen, and avoid extended, unplanned downtime.
- Efficient repair - spend less time diagnosing a problem and more time fixing the specific problem.
- Right parts at the right time - know what needs to be replaced and have OEM parts delivered prior to disassembly.
High Performance Hydraulic Pumps and Motors Expand Production in Lumber Mill